SSC CHSL 2020 is going to be held from March 17, 2020, all over the country. The Admit Card for the exam has been released on all the regional websites of SSC. For finding employment on a government post, every year lakhs of students send their applications for the SCC CHSL exam, which is why the competition here is tremendous. Here’s a compilation of all the information about SSC CHSL exam 2020 that you need to know.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-1 Exam Date – Updated!
The notification released by the Staff Selection Commission mentioned that the competitive exam to be held is for the posts in several Government offices such as Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and Sorting Assistant. The Tiers I and II of the exam will be held from March 17 to 28, 2020 and on June 28, 2020, respectively.
Important dates for SSC CHSL 2020
- Opening and closing of application: December 3, 2019, to January 10, 2020
- Last date for online payment and offline challan generation: January 12, 2020, and January 14, 2020
- Date of Tier-I Examination: January 17 -28, 2020
- Date of Tier-III descriptive examination: June 28, 2020
SSC CHSL Application Procedure
The application for this exam is made online with an application fee of Rs. 100/-. However, ex-servicemen, females, physically handicapped, SC and ST candidates aren’t required to pay any fee. Credit/Debit cards of any bank, SBI net banking, are available online modes and Challan is the available offline mode for paying the application fee.
SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Cards
Admit Cards for Tier-I have been released on the official regional websites of SSC, and are to be downloaded for carrying their print copies to the exam. Admit cards are not sent by post.
SSC CHSL Educational Qualifications for various posts
- Passed 12th standard from recognized university or board: For the post of LDC, JSA, PA, SA, DEO
- Passed 12th standard in Science with Mathematics from recognized university or board: For the post of DEO in Office or Comptroller and Auditor General of India
SSC CHSL 2020 Age Relaxations
Age limits for SSC CHSL exam are from 18 to 27 years. However, there are upper age relaxations for various candidates, as mentioned below:
- Person with Disability: General:10 years, OBC: 13 years, SC/ST: 15 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years after military service from the actual age
- Candidates domiciled in J&K from 1980 to 1988: 5 years
- Disabled Defence Personnel: General/OBC: 3 years, SC/ST: 8 years
- Central Government Employees having served at least 3 years: General/OBC: upto age of 40, SC/ST: upto age of 45
- Widows/Divorced (and not remarried): : General/OBC: upto age of 35, SC/ST: upto age of 40