A lot of primary factors contribute to the basic superiority of the whole economy of India. The strategies adopted by the Public as well as private enterprises determine the gravity of the situation of the companies in the country. There are independent statuses offered under the guided mastermind of the Department of the Public enterprises. Therefore, both the Government as well as the Ministry of Heavy Industries has the power to issue the legal; tag of ‘maharana navaratna and mini Ratna’ to all of the CPSE’s or Central Public Sector Enterprises. This all again goes under the profit scheme of the industries that are actively operating in the country!
The economic growth and nature of PSU:
The PSU or Public Sector Undertaking is a common corporation that is owned by the Government of India. Therefore, all of the companies in full operation under the state as well as the central government fall under this category. The PSU’s are largely responsible for all industrial related growth and development of the country. Status is granted in terms of the reputable infrastructure that the industries develop to suit the economic standards of the country. Therefore, the newly introduced form of maharatna has been recently added in the year 2009, while the other two prospects were operational from the year 1997!
The respectable prospect of the PSU’s has brought forth the advantages of the public sector enterprises in one way or the other. Therefore, let us now venture forth into the various economic standards that India is following for its industrial reputation!
The criteria and growth under Maharatna:
Companies that come under this category are listed under the guidelines of the stock exchange of India. The annual income of the companies is possibly more than 25 crore rupees. The annual profit is also recorded superior and therefore, the industrial presence is recorded to be on a completely global scale. The industries that can be noted here are as follows:
- BHEL or Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Gail India limited
- Oil and natural gas corporation
- Coal India Limited
- Indian Oil corporation
- Steel Authority of India Limited!
- Bharat Petroleum!
The companies that come under this category are well-deserving industries, which are slowly rising and continuing to score positive results. The gross input and output of the industries are on high standards. Some of the industries that are classified under this category are as follows:
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Engineers India Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- NMDC Limited
- Oil India limited
- A national aluminum company limited
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Shipping Corporation Of India Limited
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
The criteria and growth under Miniratna:
The Miniratna sector has various categories listed, where the companies come to terms with both profit and loss. Maharatna Navaratna Miniratna Classification The number of Miniratna companies has been established in recent years, with more than 75 of them operating currently in the country.
- The category one lists the companies that have an average profit of more than 30 crore rupees!
- The category two lists the companies that are gradually establishing grounds, and have a decent profitable scale as well! The net worth of the companies falling in this category has an annual income of more than 20 crore rupees!
Thus, all of the companies are well-deserving in all manners possible. Therefore, the continuous extravaganza that the companies put forth is always noted down to challenge the balance of economic consideration in the vast economic scenario of India!